Attorney Troy Moore summarizes his career with one thought – he takes people’s problems and fixes them. Whether those problems require thoughtful planning for the future through estate planning, probating the estate of a loved one, or fighting for your rights as a beneficiary, the Law Office of Troy M. Moore, PLLC is here to help.
In addition to being a strategic and comprehensive planner, Troy is an active trial attorney passionate about putting his clients first. Working with Troy means hands-on attention and the assurance that you will not get lost in the shuffle of a big firm.
Whatever your probate. estate planning, or litigation need, get in touch with Troy today.
- Life Insurance / Beneficiary Interpleader Litigation
- Probate of Estates
- Heirship & Intestacy
- Small Estate Affidavit
- Muniment of Title
- Estate Planning
- Last Will & Testament
- Revocable Living Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Power of Attorney
- Living Will
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
- Texas A&M University, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Texas Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Houston Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Capital Area Trial Lawyer’s Association
- Texas State Bar Association
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- Free Consultations
- Flat fee
- Contingency for select cases