Steven S. Boss
At Boss Law, we specialize in estate planning and probate. What makes us different is that we encourage communication with our clients. Everything we do in estate planning is billed on a flat-fee basis, agreed to in advance, so there are never any surprises. In fact, we’ve thrown out the time clocks, so you never have to be afraid to call with a quick question. Most estate plans are only able to transfer your financial wealth onto the next generation. We’ve developed a tool that allows us to pass on your whole family wealth, including your Intellectual, Spiritual and Human assets. When it comes to probate administrations, we generally bill on an hourly basis, and are here to guide you through the process. Whatever your legal needs or questions are, Boss Law has got you covered.
- Estate planning
- Kids Protection Plans
- Business Transactional Matters
- Flat fee (estate planning)
- Hourly (probate)
- University of Southern California, J.D.
- University of Texas as Austin, B.S., Aerospace Engineering
- Admitted to practice before the United States Supreme Court
Other Legal Certifications
- Designation as a Personal Family Lawyer from the Family Wealth Planning Institute
- Advisory Board for the University of Texas at Austin, Cockrell School of Engineering
- Member of Chancellor’s Council of the University of Texas