Ralph W. Powers Jr.
At Ralph W. Powers Jr., P.C., estate administration, probate litigation and claims involving estates are the primary practice areas. With more than three decades of courtroom experience, Ralph is well versed in the nuances of these cases, and prepared to navigate through what can be a confusing time after the death of a loved one.
Ralph is highly regarded in the community, and is frequently called on to serve as an expert in various legal matters.
Whether you find yourself needing help after the death of a loved one, feel compelled to pursue a will contest, or need your beneficiary rights explained and protected, Ralph has likely been involved in a similar situation before. Give Ralph a call to discuss your case.
- Estate administration
- Probate litigation
- Claims against estates
- Probate appeals
- Flat fee
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- University of Maryland, B.A.
- Peace Corp, Bolivia
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Maryland Bar Foundation
- American Bar Association – Litigation Section
- Maryland Bar Association – Probate Section
- Prince George’s County Bar Association – Probate Section