Priscilla A. Madrid
Priscilla Madrid, founder of Madrid Law Group, recognizes that regardless of whether you need an estate planning attorney, a probate attorney, or an attorney to represent you in trust and estate litigation, choosing the right lawyer is an incredibly important decision.
Priscilla Madrid has a Masters of Law in Estate Planning and Elder Law in addition to decades of experience in the courtroom, both bench and jury trials, making her well prepared to handle your litigated probate, trust, fiduciary, or elder abuse matter. She is an attorney you can feel confident placing your trust in.
Whatever your particular legal issue may be, Attorney Madrid will tailor her services to meet your specific needs and desired outcome in an efficient and cost effective manner.
- Estate Planning – Wills, Trusts and Powers of Attorney
- Elder Law
- Elder Abuse
- Special Needs Planning
- Special Needs Trusts
- Probate, Trust and Estate Administration Services
- Probate, Trust & Estate Litigation
- Western New England School of Law, LL.M., Estate Planning and Elder Law
- Western State University College of Law, J.D.
- Certified Mediator
Memberships and Affiliations
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- National Association of Elder Law Attorneys
- California State Bar Association
- Flat fee