Attorney Laura Jones devotes her practice at Mackoy, Hernandez, Jones & Woods, LLP to probate, estate planning, and family law. Laura is dedicated to providing all of her clients with an honest evaluation of their situation and legal options, and to stand beside them through the estate planning or probate process.
Laura believes that establishing an effective estate plan is one of the most important and responsible things you can do for your family, whether a simple will, advance directives, or preparation of a special needs trust. Laura will work with you to craft an estate plan that makes the most sense for you and your loved ones. If you find yourself dealing with the death of a loved one, Laura can navigate you through every aspect of probate as efficiently as possible.
Call Laura to discuss your particular estate planning or probate needs today.
- Estate Planning
- Living Wills
- Living Trusts
- Irrevocable and Revocable Trusts
- Special Needs Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Advance Health Care Directives
- University of Tulsa College of Law, J.D., with honors
- Austin College, B.A., cum laude
- Flat fee
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of Texas, Real Estate, Probate, and Trust Law Section and Family Law Section
- Texas Super Lawyers Rising Stars, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022
- The College of the State Bar of Texas, Member
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, Member, 2015
- Curt B. Henderson American Inn of Court, Board Member
- Texas Bar Foundation, Sustaining Life Fellow