As the owner of Katie Charleston Law, PC, Attorney Katie Charleston wants you to know that she has you covered. Katie listens to your goals so she can craft a complete estate plan that fits your unique situation.
Katie offers will packages and trust packages, which include the essential documents needed in a comprehensive estate plan, adjusted for your particular needs. You can rest assured that with an estate plan prepared with Katie, you and your family are taken care of.
Katie is also well-equipped to handle your estate litigation needs, related civil litigation, and appeals from probate and trust litigation matters. She has represented clients in Nevada, Indiana, California and Texas. Katie is here to help. Give her a call today.
- Estate Planning (Wills, Trusts, Living Wills, Power of Attorney, Dementia Directives, Final Instructions)
- Estate litigation
- Civil litigation related to estates (including partition, fraud or fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty litigation)
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law, J.D.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Wealth Counsel
- McGeorge Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- State Bar of Nevada
- Indiana State Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Florida Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Flat fee