Kathleen “Katie” Siemont formed the Law Offices of Kathleen Siemont after her personal experiences showed her the importance of estate planning, and how deeply it can impact people’s lives.
Protecting your future through wise, compassionate estate planning is Katie’s mission. Death is hard enough. It does not need to be made harder by a lack of planning.
Whether you need a simple will or the creation and administration of a trust, Katie promises straight talk, clear communication, and effective planning for you and your family. Katie is universally loved by her clients, and is ready to help. Give Katie a call today.
- Estate Planning
- Last Will & Testament
- Trust Planning, Preparation & Administration
- Social Security Legal Services
- Workers Compensation Legal Services
- Flat fee
- George Washington University National Law Center, J.D./M.P.H.
- California State University, Chico, B.A.
- District of Columbia
Memberships and Affiliations
- California Bar Association
- California Applicant’s Attorney Association
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant Representatives
- Vallejo Lawyers in the Library Program, Volunteer