Attorney Jacob Scott Pelley handles all aspects of probate and elder law. Using the knowledge he acquired when earning his Masters of Law in Estate Planning, and his years of experience in the field, Jacob is well suited to prepare the estate plan that is the perfect fit for you and your family, and to advise regarding asset protection and taxation issues. Jacob also routinely handles probate administrations and the many issues that can arise attendant thereto, such as real estate transfers and taxation issues.
If you find yourself defending against or are contemplating pursuing litigation, whether a probate or fiduciary litigation or a more general dispute, Jacob is experienced in the courtroom and zealously advocates for his clients. Jacob prides himself on being conscientious and caring, with the experience and diligence to handle all of your probate, estate planning, guardianship, litigation, and elder law needs – reach out today.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Probate and Fiduciary Litigation
- Elder Law
- Asset Protection
- Transfer and Estate Taxation Issues
- General Civil Litigation (including estate-related litigation)
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M., Masters of Law in Estate Planning
- University of Colorado School of Law, J.D.
- Duke University, B.S., Environmental Science, Earth and Ocean Sciences, and B.A., Classics
Memberships and Affiliations
- Texas State Bar Association
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Flat fee