Fred W. Edwards
Attorney Fred W. Edwards, founder of Edwards Legal, harnesses his life experience to deliver practical solutions for his clients. His work as a former police officer and as a real estate broker instilled in Attorney Edwards an unparalleled attention to detail and an ability to quickly analyze any situation.
At Edwards Legal, Attorney Edwards’ focus is on you – standing beside you, protecting your assets, and delivering a solution that meets your particular needs. Whether it is a probate administration, preparing an estate plan, a dispute over estate planning documents, or a real estate issue stemming from the death of a loved one, Attorney Edwards is uniquely qualified to assess your situation and guide you to resolution.
- Estate Planning (including Trusts, Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney, Advanced Healthcare Directives)
- Nomination of Guardian (for minors)
- Real Estate (including Quiet Title actions)
- Will and Trust Disputes
- Trinity Law School, J.D
- Kaplan University, MBA, specialization in Entrepreneurship
- University of La Verne, B.A.
- California Real Estate Broker
Memberships and Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- San Bernardino County Bar Association
Community Involvement and Experience
- Kaplan University, Former Criminal Justice Program Chair & Lecturer, and Interim Academic Dean
- Former Police Officer
- Flat fee