Attorney Daniel McGowan has built his reputation on personal service and a genuine dedication to providing creative approaches to legal issues in the areas of Ohio probate law, elder law, and probate and trust litigation.
As a Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania probate lawyer, Daniel is no stranger to the nuances of probate litigation and the issues that arise after the death of a loved one. Daniel’s depth of knowledge results in effective, efficient, and focused representation for each and every one of his clients. Whether a simple probate or a complex inheritance dispute, Daniel can help, and stands ready to discuss your particular needs.
- Inheritance Disputes
- Probate and Trust Litigation (including will and trust challenges and breach of fiduciary duty actions)
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Elder Law
- Flat fee
- Contingency for select cases
- Clarion University, B.A.
- Cleveland State University – Cleveland-Marshall College of Law, J.D.
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle and Eastern Districts of Pennsylvania
Memberships and Affiliations
- Executive Committee Member, Estate Planning, Probate & Trust Law Section of the Cleveland Metropolitan Bar Association
- Estate Planning Institution in Cleveland
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, Florida Bar
- Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section, American Bar Association