Zachary W. Worshtil
Attorney Zachary Worshtil practices in the areas of estate and trust administration, probate litigation, civil litigation (often related to probate issues) and estate planning.
Zach is an involved and well-respected member of the community, and is often appointed by the Orphans’ Court to serve as personal representative to administer complicated and difficult estates.
Zach knows that probate and its related issues can be stressful and overwhelming – most people who find themselves in need of his services have not had to deal with the process before. Zach prides himself on making the process as clear and efficient as possible, to make it just a little bit easier. Reach out to Zach for a consult today.
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Estate Planning (Wills, Durable Powers of Attorney and Advance Directives)
- Civil Litigation
- Flat fee
- University of Baltimore School of Law, J.D.
- University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business, M.B.A.
- Tulane University, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Board of Directors, Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Co-Chair, Bench to Bar Committee, Prince George’s County Bar Association
- Prince George’s County Bar Association, Estate, Trusts & Probate/Elder Law Section
- Maryland State Bar Association, Estate & Trust Law Section
- American Inn of Court Southern Maryland
- Standing Examiner, Circuit Court for Prince George’s County