The Law Office of Thomas Bonte
1300 10th Street, Suite F
Modesto, CA 95354
T: (209) 522-1850
F: (209) 523-1850
Attorney Thomas Bonte has practiced law for 35 years, with broad experience in civil litigation, family law and probate matters. His current area of concentration is probate law, including will and trust contests.
His mission statement is: “A lawyer’s job is to help people solve their legal problems.” Implicit in that statement is that it is his job to solve your problem as economically as possible. He has handled probate and trust litigation from petition to trial, and appeal, including will and trust contests, and caregiver cases where the deceased’s caregiver is prominently named in the will or trust. Call for a free consultation.
- Estate Planning Simple Wills
- Probate litigation
- Trust litigation
- Santa Clara University Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Davis, B.A.
- Eastern District of California
- Northern District of California
Memberships and Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- Modesto Lions Club, Past President
- Sylvan Improvement Club of Modesto
- Statutory (Probate Matters)