Stewart J. Levin
Attorney Stewart Levin has successfully litigated numerous cases involving Will and Trust contests, Financial Elder Abuse, and real estate. Mr. Levin also handles Elder Abuse and Neglect cases. Mr. Levin teaches UCLA Psychiatrists trial testimony skills in an annual symposium including a mock trial with a [retired] probate judge from Los Angeles County. Mr. Levin has taught CEB, and private seminar, courses to lawyers on how to successfully litigate estate and trust, and financial elder abuse, cases.
With over 25 years experience, Mr. Levin is both knowledgeable and capable in the field of elder law litigation. In aggressively pursuing justice, Attorney Levin will take your case to trial, arbitration, or mediated settlement as appropriate. In select cases, Attorney Levin represents clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning if there is no recovery, there is no fee. Legal fees on routine probate matters are typically deferred until estate resolution. If you think you might have a case, call Attorney Levin for a free consultation.
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation
- Elder Abuse and Neglect
- Contingency (No Recovery – No Fee)
- Flat fee
- University of Oregon Law School, J.D.
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Elder Law Section
- Prominent lecturer to attorneys and mental health professionals on will and trust contest litigation and financial elder abuse