Sally Bergman is passionate about finding solutions to issues that arise for the elderly and their families as they age. Estate planning is not a one-size-fits all endeavor. Attorney Bergman’s focus is to deliver professional, competent and caring estate planning services and solutions that are tailored to an individual’s needs.
Attorney Bergman’s dedication to serving the aging population is bolstered by her advanced training in estate planning and elder law, and her involvement in various community associations focused on advocating for the elderly. With a career spanning more than three decades, Attorney Bergman has the experience and the desire to help you create a plan that is the ideal fit for you and your family.
- Estate Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Medi-Cal Planning
- VA Pension Benefits Planning
- Trust Administration
- Flat fee
- Western New England University of Law, LL.M., Estate Planning and Elder Law
- San Francisco Law School, J.D.
Certifications and Accreditations
- Veteran’s Administration, accredited to represent Veterans
- Alzheimer’s Association, certified in essentiALZ and essentiALZ Plus End-of-Life Dementia CARE Programs
Memberships and Affiliations
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys (NAELA)
- Academy of VA Pension Planners (AVAPP)
- California State Bar Association, Trusts & Estates Section
- California Advocates for Nursing Home Reform
- Coalition for Compassionate Care
- Board of Directors, Mission Hospice & Home Care