Ruth P. George
Ruth P. George Law PLLC
5555 Main Street
Williamsville, New York 14221
E: [email protected]
T: (716) 982-1662
Ruth P. George, Esq. enjoys working closely with her clients in the process of probate and estate administration so that the estate is handled with the utmost care and diligence. The Executor or Administrator of the estate must take various actions, some immediately, and some along the course of administration. These actions must be managed proactively with the end result being the closing of the estate. Ruth P. George, Esq. works with any number of various professionals and companies to assist in estate administration matters, including realtors, insurance agents, accountants, appraisers, clean-out service companies and others.
Ruth P. George, Esq. also handles estate planning matters, including Wills, Trusts, Power of Attorney documents, Health Care Proxies/Living Wills, business succession planning and various ancillary matters.
Often real estate is involved in estate planning and estate administration matters and Ruth P. George, Esq. handles this very special kind of asset with the distinct attention it deserves.
Please reach out today for all your estate matters.
- Estate Planning (including wills, powers of attorney, health care proxies and living wills, trusts, succession planning, asset titling and beneficiary review, and real estate transfers for estate planning)
- Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- University at Buffalo School of Law, State University of New York, J.D.
- University at Buffalo, State University of New York, B.A.
- New York
- Flat fee
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, New York State Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Law Section and Elder Law and Special Needs Law Sections
- Erie County Bar Practice and Procedure in Surrogate’s Court Committee and the Elder Law Committee
- Network in Aging of Western New York, Inc.