Rudolf J. Karvay
For over two decades, attorney Rudolf J. Karvay has focused his practice on trust and estate law, representing clients in a broad range of matters including probate, estate and trust litigation, will contests, trust and estate administration, and estate and trust taxation.
Rudolf thrives handling complex estate litigation matters, using his deep understanding of Surrogate’s Court to masterfully represent his clients. This depth of knowledge also enables him to guide clients through the process of estate and trust administration, while being ever mindful of the technical requirements of New York law. Rudolf also draws upon his experience to craft estate plans for clients that ensure their goals are achieved.
Whatever your particular trust and estate need, contact Rudolf today for focused and experienced representation.
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Will Contests
- Estate and Trust Administration
- Estate and Trust Taxation
- Flat fee
- Brooklyn Law School, J.D.
- Hofstra University, B.A.
- New York
- New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
- President of the Board of Trustees of Bleuler Psychotherapy Center
- Long Island Community Foundation, Professional Advisory Committee
- Estate Planning Counsel of Nassau County, Inc.
- Nassau County Bar Association – Surrogate’s Court Committee