Attorney Romaine Brown formed her law office with the goal of helping the members of her community. Romaine knows that legal actions can feel overwhelming. Her experience as a certified mediator and almost twenty years of practicing law guides her in providing clients the best resolution possible for their legal situation.
With a focus on results, whether you need estate planning, probate administration, or have a real estate or other family issue, Romaine will first focus on understanding your circumstances so that she can use her understanding of the law to provide the best path forward for you. Don’t wait – call Romaine for a free consultation today.
- Estate Planning (including Wills, Powers of Attorney, Advanced Care Directives, Health Care Surrogate Designations, Living Wills)
- Probate Administration
- Real Estate (including probate-related real estate issues such as partition, deed preparation and transfers)
- Family Law
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
Memberships and Certifications
- Florida Bar Association
- Certified Mediator (Civil and Family Court)
- Flat fee
- Free consultations