Nicole McNamara Quattrocchi
Attorney Nicole McNamara Quattrocchi is a native Floridian who grew up in Palm Beach County and returned home to serve the community that she loves. Nicole founded The Quattro Firm because she is passionate about protecting all families, and does so in various ways in her probate practice.
If you need estate planning, Nicole listens and prepares an estate plan that protects your family and meets your specific goals and needs. If your loved one’s estate needs administering, Nicole makes sure that every requirement is met for an efficient administration. If you find yourself embroiled in a probate or trust litigation, or believe that your loved one may have been the victim of undue influence or related scheme, Nicole will fight for your rights in your loved one’s estate and to bring justice to you and your family. Nicole and her team are ready to help – give them a call today.
- Estate Planning
- Probate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Probate and Trust Litigation
- Civil litigation related to probate disputes
- Flat fee
- Dedman School of Law, Southern Methodist University, J.D.
- Wake Forest University, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- Patron of the Arts of the Vatican Museum
- St. Edward’s Women’s Guild
- Italian (near fluent)
- Spanish (basic)