Nicholas P. Jellins
Attorney Nicholas P. Jellins, founder of The Jellins Group, has deep roots in the community and a history of service. As the former mayor of Menlo Park, Nicholas had the opportunity to interact with many community leaders, and remains inspired to help the community by providing honest, practical, and efficient legal services to his clients.
If you are in need of estate planning, Nicholas realizes planning is not a one-size-fits-all endeavor, and will analyze your assets, listen to your needs, and create an individualized estate plan that makes sense for you. If you are the fiduciary of an estate or trust, Nicholas works diligently to avoid delays, resolve conflicts, and efficiently administer the assets to those entitled to receive them. Using his depth of knowledge and experience, Nicholas is ready to talk with you about your particular probate, trust, and estate planning needs.
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Litigation
- Flat fee
- University of Virginia, J.D.
- Harvard University, B.S., Political Science
Memberships and Affiliations
- California State Bar Association
- Former Mayor of Menlo Park (December 2000 – December 2006)
- Past Chairman of the San Mateo County Criminal Justice Council
- Past President of the Peninsula Division of the League of California Cities