Peter M. Feaman, P.A.
1880 N. Congress Ave., Suite 302
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
E: [email protected]
At Peter M. Feaman, P.A., Attorney Nancy Guffey assists clients with every aspect of probate and estate administration, large and small. Nancy believes that the first priority is communication, so that she can understand your particular situation, the assets and people involved, and chart the path that best fits your needs.
Whatever the size of the estate, and whatever your particular role, be it the fiduciary, beneficiary, or other interested person, Nancy will work with you to provide clear, consistent, and thorough representation from start to finish. It all starts with a conversation – reach out today.
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Formal Administration
- Summary Administration
- Ancillary Administration
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Probate and Trust Appeals
- University of Miami School of Law, LL.M, International Law
- St. Thomas University School of Law, J.D.
- Gettysburg College, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Middle Districts of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 11th Circuit
Memberships and Affiliations
- Florida Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate & Trust Section, Florida Bar
- Appellate Practice Section, Florida Bar
- Flat fee