Weidner Law is prepared to guide you through your probate or trust litigation, whether contesting a will or defending yourself from allegations of wrongdoing. Weidner Law also provides guidance in preparing Will and Trust Documents, Powers of Attorney and advance directives for health care and other important matters. These documents must be prepared properly to withstand attacks from outsiders or others that may interfere with carrying out your instructions in situations involving representatives or trustees, incapacity or death. Even simple matters, like appointment of an agent by using a Power of Attorney document can make routine day to day matters so much easier and convenient.
- Estate planning
- Probate administration
- Trust administration
- Probate and trust litigation
- Flat fee
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Federal Court, Middle District of Florida
- Federal Court, Northern District of Florida
- Federal Court, 11th Circuit, Atlanta, Georgia