Attorney Logan R. Howard was born in Fresno, California and returned to his roots after attending undergraduate and law school in Arkansas. Logan’s focus on family underscores his belief that proper estate planning enables you to enrich the lives of those you love.
At Lawvex, Logan gives professional and thorough attention to your particular situation. He takes the time to educate you about your options when it comes to estate planning, and what might happen both legally and financially if you don’t. Whether a simple will or more complicated trust, Logan can help make the process frustration-free and transparent. Logan also routinely administers probate estates and trusts, as well as advises clients in all aspects of business law, including formation, transactions, and contracts. Give Logan a call to learn more.
- Estate Planning (including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies)
- Trust Administration
- Business Law
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.S.
- Flat fee
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of California
- Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Fresno County Bar Association (FCBA)
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section of the FCBA
- The First Tee of Fresno Board of Directors
- Agricultural Law Section of the FCBA