Attorney Logan R. Howard was born in Fresno, California and returned to his roots after attending undergraduate and law school in Arkansas. Logan’s focus on family underscores his belief that proper estate planning enables you to enrich the lives of those you love.
At Howard Law Firm, Logan gives professional and thorough attention to your particular situation. He takes the time to educate you about your options when it comes to estate planning, and what might happen both legally and financially if you don’t. Whether a simple will or more complicated trust, Logan can help. Give Howard Law Firm a call to learn more.
- Estate Planning (including Wills, Trusts, Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies)
- Real Estate Law (including estate-related real estate issues like transfer deeds and partition actions)
- Business Formation, Transactions, and Contracts
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock, William H. Bowen School of Law, J.D.
- University of Central Arkansas, B.S.
- Flat fee
Memberships and Affiliations
- State Bar of California
- Trusts and Estates Section of the California Lawyers Association
- Fresno County Bar Association (FCBA)
- Estate Planning, Trust & Probate Section of the FCBA
- The First Tee of Fresno Board of Directors
- Acgricultural Law Section of the FCBA