Lesly Longa Vaillancourt established the Longa Law Firm to serve the community that she grew up in by providing professional and comprehensive estate planning and probate services.
Lesly is an experienced and accomplished probate and estate planning attorney. Lesly handles probate and trust administrations throughout Polk County and the Tampa Bay Area. She also works closely with her clients to develop a plan that preserves assets during life and eliminates uncertainties as to the disposition of assets upon death.
Lesly is very involved in the legal community and is a frequent presenter on estate planning and elder law issues. Lesly is ready to help you and your family plan for your future – reach out today.
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Living Wills and Other Advance Directives
- Wills & Trusts
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Powers of Attorney
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Elder Law
- Online Mediation
- Flat fee
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- American University School of International Service, B.A.
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- District of Columbia (inactive)
Memberships and Affiliations
- Florida Bar
- Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Mediator
- Member, Wealth Counsel, LLC
- Vice Chair, Estate and Financial Planning Committee, American Bar Association (2020-2021)
- Member, Editorial Board, GPSolo Magazine, American Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar Standing Committee on Diversity and Inclusion (2017-2020)
- Chair, Consumer Protection Law Committee of the Florida Bar (2015-2016)
- 2016 Graduate, Bar Leadership Institute, Hillsborough County Bar Association