Lauren A. Merritt
At Lauren A. Merritt, P.A., clients can expect compassion, courtesy, and exceptional representation. Lauren and her team serve families through personalized legal services and reliable advice.
Having lost her mom at a young age in a tragic accident, Lauren understands the challenges a family faces after losing a loved one. Her goal is to remove the uncertainty from the legal processes that follow a death in the family or the need to support a disabled adult or minor child.
No matter what your needs, be it advice after a death in the family or the need to establish a guardianship, Lauren and her team are ready to listen and provide answers. Reach out today.
- Estate Administration
- Minor Guardianship
- Guardian Advocacy
- Flat fee
- University of Florida Levin College of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- University of West Florida, summa cum laude, B.A.
- United States District Court, Northern District of Florida
- United States District Court, Middle District of Alabama
- United States District Court, Southern District of Alabama
- Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships and Affiliations
- Escambia Santa Rosa Bar Association
- NWFL Chapter Florida Association for Women Lawyer, Public Relations Chair
- The Pensacola American Inn of Court, Member
- Pathways for Change, Board Member
- Seville Rotary, Rotarian
- Studer Community Institute, Roundtable Member
- Accelerate Roundtable Member