Estate and probate administration isn’t about money, it’s about family. Our firm wants to provide efficient, and top notch customer service to get you through the probate process as quickly as possible so you can get back to the important things in life, spending time with your family.
We achieve this through our proven process to communicate exactly what must be done throughout probating an estate, and what timeline you can expect it to be accomplished on. Every estate is carefully handled by an attorney who graduated in the top of their class from one of the best schools in the nation. Want to speak with an attorney? Call now!
- Estate planning
- Probate & Estate Administration
- Elder Law/Long Term Care
- Special Needs Planning
- Medicaid Crisis Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Asset Protection
- Charitable Planning
- Estate Tax Planning
- University of Texas School of Law, J.D.
- Oklahoma State University, B.S.
- Flat fee
- Estate Planning Council of Central Texas
- Austin Young Lawyers Association
- Travis County Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
- Best Probate Attorneys in Austin – Expertise (2020)
- Guardianship Ad Litem Certification – State Bar of Texas (2018)
- Care Commitment Badge – State Bar of Texas (2018)
- Texas Bar College: Professionalism Through Education (2018)
- Graduation with Honors – The University of Texas (2017)