The Canipe Law Firm, PLLC
10130 Mallard Creek Road
Charlotte, NC 28262
E: [email protected]
T: (704) 817-4710
F: (980) 225-5274
Jeremy T. Canipe founded The Canipe Law Firm, PLLC with a guiding philosophy: personal relationships with practical and proactive solutions. It’s that simple. Jeremy is dedicated to delivering personalized solutions and proactive advice driven by your unique needs and goals.
Whether you need a basic estate plan including a simple will or trust, or more advanced planning to address special needs or business succession, Jeremy is committed to listening to your goals and crafting a solution that fits your needs. Jeremy also routinely administers estates and navigates the probate process for families that have lost a loved one.
The right planning allows you to prepare for your care when you are no longer able to act for yourself, and to take care of your family after you are gone. Jeremy is ready to listen and prepare the plan that is right for you.
- Estate Administration/Probate
- Estate Planning
- Last Will and Testament
- Testamentary Trust
- Special Needs Trust
- Revocable or Irrevocable Trust
- Powers of Attorney
- Advanced Directive/Living Will
- Flat fee
- The University of South Carolina School of Law, J.D.
- Wake Forest University, M.A.
- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, B.A.
Memberships and Affiliations
- North Carolina Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Cabarrus Business Network, Board Member
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- U.S. Federal District Court, Western District, Middle District, and Eastern District of North Carolina
- U.S. Federal District Court, District of South Carolina
- North Carolina Dispute Resolution Commission, Certified Mediator