Jeffrey L. Forman has been in practice with Kauffman and Forman and its predecessors for most of his legal career spanning almost four decades.
Jeff’s practice has a significant focus on estates and trusts and related litigation. Through his career, Jeff has become adept at recognizing the patterns that arise in probate and trust litigation cases, and prides himself on aggressively protecting the interests of his clients. Jeff is frequently called upon to litigate in out of state courts, and has litigated estate and trust cases throughout Maryland and in Florida.
As part of a full service firm, Jeff is prepared to meet all of your estate and trust needs. Call to discuss your particular need today.
- Estate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Civil litigation related to estates (including partition, fraud or fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty litigation)
- Appellate Practice
- Johns Hopkins University, B.A.
- University of Baltimore, J.D.
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court, Maryland
- Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
Memberships and Affiliations
- Maryland Bar Association
- Flat fee
- Contingency for select cases