Eric R. McLoughlin
Attorney Eric R. McLoughlin and his team at Arenstein & Andersen Co., LPA take care of your life’s legal needs in an accessible and approachable way. If you are considering estate planning, Eric will work with you to create a plan that fits your particular situation – whether a simple, concise will, an ironclad power of attorney, or creation of a trust.
Eric is also highly experienced in administering probate for estates of all sizes and complexities, as well as trust administration, and makes sure the administration process is as efficient as possible.
Finally, if you find yourself considering or are already involved in probate litigation, Eric and his team are experienced litigators and are ready to help. Whatever your particular need, it all starts with a conversation – reach out today.
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Estate Planning
- Business Succession Planning
- Medicaid Planning
- Probate Litigation
- Capital University Law School, J.D., summa cum laude
- The Ohio State University, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- United States Tax Court
Memberships and Community Involvement
- Columbus Bar Association
- Wills Clinics – Paralegal Association of Central Ohio (PACO), 2010-2020
- Franklin County Probate Court and Columbus Bar Association’s Estate Planning for First Responders Project, 2008
- Ohio Attorney General/Legal Aid Society of Columbus Pro Bono Wills Program, 2013
Awards and Recognition
- Ohio Rising Star, Ohio Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015-present