Attorney David Nagel has over 20 years of experience advising clients in matters of estate planning, administration of estates, and related areas of law. David provides tailored services to suit his client’s needs and individual situation, with the goal of managing financial security, securing and preserving assets, preparing for unforeseen events, and equipping clients with peace of mind.
David’s prior work as a C.P.A. brings vast experience to his practice and makes David uniquely equipped to navigate both estate planning and the administration of estates and trusts thoroughly and efficiently. You will get the services that are necessary and appropriate for you.
David and his team have been practicing estate and probate law for years, and have the knowledge and experience you need on your side. Reach out today.
- Estate Planning (including wills, trusts, living wills, and powers of attorney)
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Trust Administration
- Facilitation of Tax Planning
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Probate Litigation
- Tulane University Law School, J.D.
Memberships and Certifications
- C.P.A. License
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Probate, Wills & Trusts Section
- Elder Law Section
- Amen Corner, Member
- Flat fee