Attorney Byron Woolley is dedicated to providing quality legal representation to clients in all aspects of probate and estate litigation, estate planning, and probate administration.
Whether you have a litigated dispute or not, Byron believes that his clients deserve a plan directed to resolving their dispute or meeting their particular legal needs. To accomplish this goal, Byron and his team encourage active involvement from clients to develop and implement a case plan and strategy.
Byron knows how stressful and expensive legal representation can be, and he is ever mindful of this as he works on your case. It all starts with a conversation – contact Byron and his team for help with your particular probate needs today.
- Probate and Estate Litigation
- Will Contests
- Mediation and Family Settlement Agreements
- Power of Attorney Misuse Litigation
- Financial Account Transfer On Death Dispute
- Life Insurance Dispute
- Estate Planning
- Wills and Trusts
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Medical Power of Attorney
- Probate Proceedings
- Probate of Last Will and Testament
- Determination of Heirship
- Letters Testamentary for Independent Administrations
- Creditor and Beneficiary Representation
- Probate of Will Only as a Muniment of Title
- Small Estate Affidavit
- Affidavit of Heirship
- Baylor University School of Law, cum laude, J.D.
- The University of Texas at Arlington, B.A.
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Court of Appeals – Fourth Circuit, Fifth Circuit and Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court – Northern, Southern, Western and Eastern Districts
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of Texas
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Rating (highest level of professional excellence)
- Member, Texas Bar College
- Flat fee