At the Law Office of Anthony Nigro, you get solution-driven representation in all areas of trusts and estates law. Whether you want to put together an estate plan, find yourself embroiled in or considering litigation relating to an estate, or need to navigate an administration, Anthony has the experience to guide you through the entire process.
Anthony realizes that the death of a loved one can be unexpected and lead to issues you never thought you would have to deal with, such as owning real property with multiple beneficiaries or discovering fraud related to your loved one’s estate. Anthony is prepared to listen to your concerns and provide assertive representation that is right for you. In select, well vetted cases, Anthony may be able to represent clients on a contingency fee basis, meaning no attorney fee will be due if you don’t recover.
- Estate litigation
- Estate Planning (Wills & trusts, powers of attorney, health care proxies)
- Civil litigation related to estates (including partition, fraud or fraudulent conveyance, and breach of fiduciary duty litigation)
- Pace Law School, J.D., cum laude
- Fordham University, B.A., English and Classical Languages
- New York
- New Jersey
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, New York Bar Association
- Member, New Jersey Bar Association
- Flat fee
- Contingency for select cases